This PHP project is similar to Lagger.
It's based ("compilation") on Nette Debugger (debug bar, emailing) and PHP IDS.
- one PHP file include is required
- config file with many settings: developementDebug, privilegedIPs, emailPhpSnooze, PHPWarningEmail, idsReportedLevel, idsRedirectedLevel, idsExceptions, ...
- events (from error handler and also from PHP IDS) can be logged to database
Approx. performance degradation:
- error handling: +0,5MB memory, +2ms exec time
- ids catching: +0.8MB memory, +20ms exec time
- writing events to database (synchro): +1.5MB memory, +50ms exec time
IT Operation Manager configures PHPWarningEmail to emails: yours, product manager, developer. If problem is catched, all responsible roles are notified by email. Following is standard fix process.
IT Operation Manager configures idsWarningEmail to your email. If any attack is detected (also false positive), he is notified in realtime.
|Devel user, Strict off|
Set DB server
Impact 17 - redirected
|Devel user, Strict on|
Strict mode, All OK
Strict mode, Notice
Strict mode, Fatal error
Strict mode, Set DB server
Strict mode, zdump $GLOBALS
Strict mode, Impact 6
Strict mode, Impact 17 - redirected
|Normal user, Strict off|
Normal user, All OK
Normal user, Notice
Normal user, Fatal error
Normal user, Set DB server
Normal user, zdump $GLOBALS
Normal user, Impact 6
Normal user, Impact 17 - redirected
|Normal user, Strict on|
Normal user, Strict mode, All OK
Normal user, Strict mode, Notice
Normal user, Strict mode, Fatal error
Normal user, Strict mode, Set DB server
Normal user, Strict mode, zdump $GLOBALS
Normal user, Strict mode, Impact 6
Normal user, Strict mode, Impact 17 - redirected